Jamdani Unstitched Punjabi Piece
|Jamdani is a hand loom woven texture made of cotton, which was truly alluded to as muslin.The Jamdani weaving custom is of Bengali cause. It is one of the most time and work serious types of hand loom weaving, and is viewed as probably the best assortment of muslin,and the most masterful material of Bangladeshi weavers.|
Cotton & Tosor Mixed
Report an abuse for product Jamdani Unstitched Punjabi Piece
- The minimum order value to avail of the EMI payment option is BDT 5,000.
- Select the EMI option at the time of payment.
- The final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI, and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- While you will not be charged a processing fee for availing Prityshop's EMI option, the interest charged by the bank shall not be refunded by Prityshop.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund, or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- 3 months 3%
- 6 months 4.5%
- 9 months 6.5%
- 12 months 8.5%
- 18 months 11.5%
- 24 months 15.5%
- 30 Months 16.5%
- 36 Months 19.5%
There are no inquiries yet.